Monday, December 10, 2012

Cafe 66 Car Wash: Monday, 10 December 2012

A pleasant afternoon with nothing particular to do so decided to have a short ride to Cafe 66 Car Wash for a bike wash and wax.

I had spent an hour or two in the morning watching YouTube videos of crazy car and bike crashes - these made me feel quite cautious while riding to the bike wash so I have decided not to watch these anymore!
Location of Cafe 66 Car Wash
Given the motorcycle looked so good after the wash and wax, plus the late afternoon weather was perfect for a ride, I decided to go to one of my favorite spots at the Chao Praya river estuary near the Royal Thai Navy Dockyards.
Location of Royal Thai Navy Dockyards
Bike looking cleaner than the bridge!
Mileage on return: 10,242 kilometers.

No comments:

Post a Comment