Saturday, July 28, 2012

Busy Motorcycling Day: Saturday, 28 July 2012


A busy and productive motorcycling day after a very disappointing start with my attempt to see the Olympics opening ceremony. An office colleague said it was showing on Thai TV channel 9 from 3:00am. Thinking this was a little early, and also because I didn't want to see athletes parading around for hours, I thought I would watch the closing session and the fireworks at about 5:00am. However, at 5:00am I was flicking through the channels with not an Olympics program in sight! Plus I couldn't get back to sleep!

So, after a good breakfast at Dean & Deluca, I went to Siriraj Hospital to buy my medicines, and I followed this with a visit to BNH Hospital for a flu vaccination (thankfully no side effects from the vaccination were noticed).

I then went shopping for groceries - the Triumph satchel is suburb for a short trip to the shops on the motorcycle!

Triumph Satchel

And I ended up having the motorcycle washed at Cafe 66 after a super run along the coastal roads and fish farms (all of this on a day when I had decided to do office work - ugh!)
Coastal Road
South West of Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment